Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Look at What We are Doing Today...!



...Flying!  

We are about to begin almost two weeks of adventures in the Wild West!  This afternoon we will be flying into Jackson Hole, WY to visit Yellowstone National Park and the Pryor Mountains.  We will be flying into the middle of the Grand Teton Mountains (that's why it's called Jackson Hole), so we'll see the Grand Tetons, too!  This will be like taking a step back in seasons for us - going from Georgia's ninety degrees to snow flurries in high mountain altitudes!

Keep a look out for more pictures!

"If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 
Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me."
(Psalm 139:8-10)

No comments: